Fine Art Complex is supported by public and private donations.
You can make a general donation of any amount or make an inquiry into donating directly to one of three categories of support for artists listed below. The donation amounts are suggested below but we accept any dollar amount in any category. Please consider donation today. Fine Art Complex is a registered 501(c)3 corporation all donations are 100% tax deductable.
At Fine Art Complex your donations go to supporting artists. We have four different levels of suggested donations which include becoming a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum Patron. These donations fund the projects of indiviudal artists in the form of completion grants, travel grants, and other material costs associated with making art.
- Platinum Patron: $2,500 or more.
- Gold Patron: $1,000 or more.
- Silver Patron: $500 or more.
- Bronze Patron: $250 or more.
In addition to programming support and institutional support, we also facilitate direct support for short and long term residencies. We have four leves of donations that are meant to support artists at this level which include artist to stay for different periods of time depending on the cost of travel and lodging.
- Change Making Benefactor: $10,00 or more.
- Place Making Benefactor: $7,500 or more.
- Community Making Benefactor: $5,000 or more.
- Individual Support Benefactor: $2,500 or more.
In addition to private patronage we also invite public and corporate sponsorship at a higher level of commitment. We have four levels of donations at this level, which include becoming a Foundation Sponsor, Leader, Guardian or Champion.These donations support traveling exhibitions, staff and operations costs as well as the production of large scale public and corporate artworks.
- Foundation Champion: $100,000 or more.
- Foundation Guardian: $50,000 or more.
- Foundation Leader: $25,000 or more.
- Foundation Sponsor: $10,000 or more.